Sunday, April 17, 2011

Subtelna nostalgia letnia/ Subtle summer nostalgia

Od kiedy zrobiło się cieplej marzą mi się wakacje, chyba jak każdemu z Was. Ciągle jest dużo pracy, prawie każdy dzień w biegu. Leżałam rano i myślałam sobie o mazurach - spokojne popołudnie, pomost nad wodą, łabędzie i zachodzące słońce. Chciałabym zorganizować sesję fotograficzną w takim miejscu. Myślałam jak można by było wykreować postać która pokazywała by piękno, subtelność, piękne wspomnienia i nostalgię. Obejrzałam teledysk Lady Gagi Love Game. Choć pokazana  odważnie i z pazurem to łączy w sobie też elementy, które zainspirowały mnie do tego, by stworzyć coś o czym myślałam od dłuższego czasu.

Since the spring has come I started dreaming about summer holidays just like everyone else. There's still a lot of work, almost every day in a hurry.This morning I was lying and thinking about polish lakes - a quiet afternoon, a bridge over the water, swans, and the sunset. I would like to arrange a photo session on that kind of place. I thought of a way how to create a character which would show the beauty, subtlety, beautiful memories and nostalgia. I watched video Lady Gaga Love Game. Although it shows courage and claw it also combines the elements that inspired me to create something that I've been thinking about for a long time.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment